Friday, February 27, 2009

Letter to a friend

Just remember that no matter who knows whatever they know about you: You are 100% loved and accepted by the One who matters at all. You are His workmanship, created for His purpose and no one else's. Everything you and I have ever done, are doing and will ever do that is against the holy will of God has already been nailed to the cross. His forgiveness is as far as the east is from the west....removed....never to be brought up again!!!! We are dead to sin and alive to God!! How amazing....the roar of the ocean's waves are coming in one right after the other right now as I sit on this balcony overlooking the Caribbean....and I realize that is how vast and immeasureable God's love and delight over me is. I cannot measure it....I cannot comprehend it....I cannot explain it or communicate it well enough for anyone to capture the reality of it....but it is true nonetheless. I pray for that truth to sink down deep into your spirit tonight more so than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment